Full Version of FixWin Windows 10
RepairWin for Windows 10 Full Version – This portable application allows you fix and resolve Windows 10 problems. This new release of FixWin has an updated UI for Windows 10 and includes a new section to fix Windows 10 common problems and issues specifically.
The fixes were grouped under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: This article offers fixes for problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connection: After upgrading to Windows 10, we can fix your Internet problems.
- Reset Settings app. Settings don(tm)t launch or exit with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 was installed, Wi-Fi no longer works
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps are not opening with FixWin Re-register all apps
- After Windows 10 upgrades, Office documents will not open properly after they are opened.
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe App Error
- System Tools: These tools allow you to troubleshoot and fix problems in your built-in software. Advanced System
- The information tab shows you specific details about your system like the number and type of processors, number of logic processors, maximum display resolution and refresh rate, as well as other advanced information.
- Troubleshooters: This section contains direct links to the 18 Windows Troubleshooters that are built in and 4 download links to the most recent troubleshooters released by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How do I use FixWin 10
- We suggest you start the System File Checker. Click the button on the Welcome page to run SFC/scannow. This will scan for corrupted Windows system file and help you replace them. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Reboot your computer if asked.
- FixWin for Windows 10: If you have problems with the Windows Store app or Store apps, reregister the Store apps. A 1-click button has been provided on the Welcome page that lets you do so easily.
- Running the DISM utility to fix your Windows System Image might prove useful if you have major problems with Windows 10. This button is also conveniently located on the Welcome page.
- Next, make sure you create a System Restore Point. Click the button to create one. Before making any changes to your system, we recommend creating one. You can always use this Restore Point to restore your system if you want or need it.
- Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. Check that all is well and you can choose to restore the computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ? Click on the???? button beside the Fix button to find out more. An information pop-up will inform you exactly what the fix does.
How to use FixWin 10.2.2 for Windows 10
- Get the FixWin Windows 10 Full Version first from these Links.
- After the Download Install the Program As Normal.
- Do not run the software after installation.
- Now Copy the Crack & Paste into c/program files.
- Now you are done. Now enjoy the complete version.